This is about a young girl.
I've seen her grow from a tiny cute little baby to a very shy youngster. Now she's almost grown up. (ALMOST. Yeah she'll be turning 18, considered as an adult in California and the rest of the United States but adulthood is not really determined by age. More of that here.)
Some of my closest cousins have been telling me the same thing. They are getting annoyed of her actions. Although she is a good kid. I know she is. It's just that now she's acting like Paris Hilton-oh-I'm-so-hot!-I'm-pretty-pretty-precious-pretty-me!!

I'm pretty

Woosh!!

I'm hot!
Ok! Enough already. We get that you are pretty.
I tried to intervene once. Told her that it doesn't really look nice that she has to stalk this guy or post everything in this networking site coz it does sound so desperate. I also told her not to post her full address and other personal info on the web. I told her that she's is pretty and very nice. People will love her for what she is so she doesn't have to be all narcissistic.
Oh well, being "almost" adult, she took it as if I'm insecure of her. Kamusta ka naman Ineng?
Why would I be insecure of you? You are nowhere near my accomplishments. (Kung meron man... wahaha!)
Some people just can't handle the truth. You tell them that they're going overboard and they take it negatively. As for this pretty pretty girl, she's inside her own world. Full of lies and fantasies. In there, she's the fairest of them all and everybody else is just envious. She tries so very hard to convince herself that other people (like me) who don't "dig" her, are just LOZERS!
(and what's with the street slang? and the irregular fonts? Have you forgotten how to speak and write properly, my dear? It's so not cool)
Don't be so full of yourself. The world does not revolve around you. Sige, go ahead and fantasize of how much I want to be like you.
Keep on dreaming.
No comments:
Post a Comment