Monday, May 18, 2009

Jen, Brad and Rob

Are Jen and Brad getting back together? I would love the answer to be a big, fat YES!

I have been hoping that they'd end up back in each other's arms despite Brangelina and everything else. I honestly think that Jen and Brad are much better together. Ange and Brad are just too much. They look like gods walking amongst humans. In my opinion, Jennifer brings out the humanity in Brad. LOL!

For weeks now, I have been hearing news that Brad and Ange are on the rocks. Just last week I saw an article in Ahlan! that Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston secretly hooked up. He's been seen wearing the necklace with an antique pendant that Jen gave him for his 45th birthday. Wee!!
(I wish, I wish, I wish...)

Also in the same mag is an article about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. Apparently the english actor is inlove with his co-star. That's what the magazine said, atleast. Is it true? I don't know. Do I care? Not really.

2 comments:

  1. Hay naku. Lalaki talaga!

    Kukuha kuha ng madaming anak tapos iiwanan ang nanay kahit na lukaret yung nanay.

    Nag react talaga ako! LOL.

    Pero Team Aniston naman talaga ako.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mga lalaki talaga ang dali mahumaling sa iba. Tapos pag medyo magulo na, babalik din sa comfort zone nila.
    Ang hirap din kaya maging Mr. Jolie.

    At least kung Mr. Aniston siya... low profile. Ewan ko.. biased talaga ako eh. hahah.

    ReplyDelete