
I didn't know that this is a remake of an old movie until right this very minute. Interesting.
Honeycured was laughing at the part they were driving to Mexico. Kasi naman I AM like that. I sing to everything. haha!!
However, while on their honeymoon in sunny Mexico, Eddie is disappointed in Lila: they do not like the same music, she refuses to use sunblock (causing an ugly sunburn), the sex she enjoys is too wild for him, and she does not like making trips by boat and on land, instead she just wants to relax on the beach. Also, in the past she has used cocaine, which has caused trouble with her nose, and instead of having a high-paying scientific job she turns out to be a volunteer, and in debt. Also the "robbery" at which they met was actually her ex taking back his own belongings.
The movie is so-so for me. There were funny moments, there are scenes that would just drag...and of course the sex part was edited out. Di ko tuloy na gets yung part na yun!
Overall, it was ok. At least nakapag nachos ako. I really love the nachos they serve in movie houses (here in Dubai ha, ewan ko sa ibang lugar)
Fast forward to this week.
One afternoon, while in the car, nagrereklamo si Honeycured. Masakit daw ang kanyang throat. So I told him baka magkaka trangkaso, blah blah blah. Kasi naman weather is changing, at saka he's got rhinitis something.
Anyways, he then said:
honeycured: "Di kaya meron akong deviated rectum?"
I looked at him and he was serious.
me: "bakit mo naman nasabi?"
honeycured: "eh pareho nung sa asawa ni ben stiller sa movie, kasi yung ilong ko...blah blah blah..."
Sorry, I wasn't able to catch what he was really saying. I got stuck sa part na tinuro nya yung ilong nya.
me: "DEVIATED SEPTUM yun!! not rectum..."
Honeycured: "Ay oo nga! San galing yung rectum?"
Goodness! Si honeycured talaga minsan lang hihirit...panalo naman! Connected naman sa heartbreak kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment