Monday, January 22, 2007

Make up

No, not cosmetics. This is to make up for all the time that I was supposed to be blogging. I know I said I can't be bothered but I really have to unload now. I still have the pictures from my trip to England.

30th Jan - on my way back to Plaistow. We took the National Rail to Victoria Station, then the London Underground to Plaistow.


New Year's Eve - yep, it was sooooo cold. We were supposed to be enjoying the fireworks but I just can't concentrate. I was wearing three layers of clothes already!


This is me trying to look sexy.
And this is me giving up. I didn't really have time to take proper pictures so that's about it. As I've mentioned here, I was a zombie for like a week after I got back. Then I got so caught up with work that I didn't have time to blog until last week which for some reason got lost somewhere. Oh crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment