Saturday, October 14, 2006

A fish tale

A few months back, my housemate went home for vacation and left me her precious aquarium (with three little fish, I really don't know what they're called so somebody please enlighten me!)

It has been months since she left and I just fed the fish. In the morning. At night. But I never cleaned the tank.




"clean it for chrissakes! The water looks like condensed milk. How can you let them swim like that?" - said the other me.

"they're not even swimming!"

"that's exactly my point. They can't swim anymore!"

"but, but, but, it's not even mine!"

"just clean it!!"

"ok." I gave up. I might as well clean the darn thing.


murky water.

unhappy fish. I put them in a small basin while I scrubbed the tank.

I'm not even sure what I'm doing. "what if they die??". I decided to go to the FISH STORE.

Don't ask me why but they really sell fish and equipments. A real beauty.

I think I overdid it. I bought fish food and a net.

Underwater light.
Anti chlorine.
Water filter.



See how happy they are now... here fishy, fishy, fishy!!!

now i wish they're mine. = (

No comments:

Post a Comment