Tuesday, October 03, 2006

All (good) things must come to an end...

This is really a difficult decision for me. It has been more than two years.

It started as a hobby really then it blossomed into something else. I feel elated everytime I "do it". I even took pictures...lots and lots of pictures. People say I'm really get good at it and that makes me even more inspired to learn new tricks. Everything I do, I document it. I even let Honey join me sometimes. I also teach him tricks and new styles. It really is exciting. He also got hooked so he does it everyday...and everyday he gets better. Even better than me!

And then it happened. I just lost it. I said, I'll stop for now...maybe when I'm inspired I could do better. Out of guilt, I would try and do something so I could say I'm still doing it. But piece by piece it was falling apart.

My Food Blog is gone. I didn't get tired of cooking thats for sure. But since putting up the food blog, it made us gain weight and we were going out of budget every month so I could just put an entry. And then my template/layout gone bezerk. I couldn't fix it. So I let it stay that way for a few more months. Thinking one day I'd have the time to fix it and post something that's really really good. The last entry was May 2006. I still am not inspired [to cook] and the layout is still a mess. That's when I realized, I'm holding on to something that's been long gone.

I pressed delete.


ps.

I might just have to do some entries here. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment