Monday, February 16, 2009

Lost in Translation

Am very surprised that you send me an email now and for last 2 month back you did not answer my phone or for my massage or email or even fax I don't believe I professional company like act like this you approached us for space for ***** and after you diapers spicily we hold this unit for you and we cancel 3 singed deal with other, also I work hard with my operation team to give you your requirement and last communication you ask for 3 month instated of 2 and I give it to you .you put us in Avery critical station that every body know you are coming and after nothing happen and till now answer .

I need urgent answer for that before we proceed with any renewal.


-----------------


email received today, please please translate!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ano daw? Bakit may diaper? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. take note:

    Diapers spicily!

    maanghang ang salawal. ahaha!!

    may massage pala siya hindi ko alam.

    AT we put him in avery (sticker ito) critical station (gil puyat? baclaran? o station of the cross? LOL)

    jusko pumuti ang hair ko sa kanya.
    email nya yan sa boss ko, pero sa akin ni send. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hindi ko pa rin mafigure out yung diaper spicily talaga. Yung iba kasi....awa ng diyos, GET KO! LOL!

    ReplyDelete