Thursday, April 17, 2008

people that MATTERS...

Recent events in my life reassured me that there are people who believe in me and would stand by me no matter what.

To those people who matters,

I love you and I thank you for believing in me. I know I'm not perfect and I have done a lot of things that I'm not proud of but still you never let me go. Without you, I would have given up on life a long time ago. I am so blessed to have you.

My nanay and tatay. Thank you. I owe everything to you.

My bro. We have become closer even though we are so far apart. I love you to bits.

My sis. You are and will always be my angel. I love you a million times over!!

My cousins, Gandy and Lolo. My babies. Thank you for believing in me. Magic sing na!!

My other cousins, Tliz, Roselle and Grace. Kinsay maka pildi sa ato??? Wa!

And the rest of the people that matters.... you know who you are! Thank you. from the bottom of my heart and pancreas and other organs that I have. =)



To those who never gets tired of putting me down,

bring it on!

You tried once, you tried twice... keep trying. I stayed away from you and yet you just keep on getting back at me. I am just so glad that I am NOT related to you in any way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment