Thursday, December 14, 2006

Changes

As much as I love my previous layout, there's something missing in it. First of all, I had to tweak it a bit to accommodate all my craziness but still I wasn't able to fix the archive and comment problem. Whenever I try to add the proper tags, it messes everything up!



But oh, I love this template.


It captured...me. The other side of me that other people don't see (uy, rhyming!). The me that is always lost and all alone (uy, lyrics!). What the heck! You know what I mean.

Anyhow, I decided to change my layout again. It's the same simple black and white theme (with a hint of color, para naman mukhang alive!) but this time, I try to be cute. As if cute would be a proper word to describe me (may dambuhala bang cute?!). The best thing about this is that all of the tags are working. yehey for me!

Thanks to zijun for the template. I hope you don't mind the small changes I made. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment